-
Important news
-
News
-
Shenzhen
-
China
-
World
-
Opinion
-
Sports
-
Kaleidoscope
-
Photo Highlights
-
Business
-
Markets
-
Business/Markets
-
World Economy
-
Speak Shenzhen
-
Leisure Highlights
-
Culture
-
Travel
-
Entertainment
-
Digital Paper
-
In depth
-
Weekend
-
Lifestyle
-
Diversions
-
Movies
-
Hotels
-
Special Report
-
Yes Teens
-
News Picks
-
Tech and Science
-
Glamour
-
Campus
-
Budding Writers
-
Fun
-
Futian Today
-
Advertorial
-
CHTF Special
-
FOCUS
-
Guide
-
Nanshan
-
Hit Bravo
-
People
-
Person of the week
-
Majors Forum
-
Shopping
-
Investment
-
Tech and Vogue
-
Junior Journalist Program
-
Currency Focus
-
Food Drink
-
Restaurants
-
Yearend Review
-
QINGDAO TODAY
在线翻译:
szdaily -> 太阳城亚洲注册 -> 
Italian soccer team loses 20-0 after fielding only 7 players
    2019-02-19  08:53    Shenzhen Daily

A THIRD-TIER Italian soccer team had a day to forget when it lost 20-0 after being able to field only seven players, all of them teenagers.

Pro Piacenza, which has financial problems, had already forfeited three matches and not playing a fourth Sunday would have seen it thrown out of Serie C.

“What happened at Cuneo with Pro Piacenza is an insult to the sport and its founding principles,” Italian soccer federation president Gabriele Gravina said.

The team turned up at Cuneo with just seven players, the minimum number required. They were all aged between 16 and 19 with captain Nicola Cirigliano listed as the coach.

Cuneo led 16-0 at halftime.

“Our responsibility is to protect the fans ... and the credibility of our championships,” Gravina said, adding that the game “which we just witnessed, against our will, will be the last farce.”

(SD-Agencies)

深圳报业集团版权所有, 未经授权禁止复制; Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved.
Shenzhen Daily E-mail:szdaily@szszd.com.cn

网站地图 申博太阳城直营网 申博游戏手机下载 太阳城申博开户 申博游戏手机下载
申博在线体育投注登入 澳门申博网上娱乐登入 菲律宾申博在线官网开户 菲律宾申博游戏怎么登入
申博太阳城现金网 ag国际馆 澳门金沙娱乐场 申博电子游戏
申博138开户 澳门大三巴赌场 申博138官网 澳门星际赌场
ag真人百家乐 ag真人百家乐 申博真人游戏 申博代理